Wednesday 22 May 2013

New odds and sods

So the old girl has fired up, fantastic news. Now I must spend some cash.
Got some new spark plugs, fitted but had to buy an 18mm spark plug tool. I had 2 already and neither fitted! Bugger.
Also the front brake was seized and the pads fussed to the disc, my trusty rubber mallet freed it. So after a swift clean and some new pads its ready to bleed.
However I did take the cafe bars off for the time being so I could pop the original dash back on, mostly for MOT purpose.
I also brought some new Suzuki block connectors to sort out the head light. Ive not tested it yet and the rust remover for the tank is still somewhere in the postal service ether. But soon when the tank is looking healthier I'll stick in the battery and try her out.

No comments:

Post a Comment