Thursday 28 February 2013

Ideas

Hello. So, I've been doing some research in to cafe racers to get some ideas for what I'd like.

Not many people makeSuzuki GS250T's in to cafe racers but I have found a good one.
This one is a Dime City build. They got the bike very cheap and built it as a low budget build.
I like most things about it but I think the fuel tank doesn't work. I think it needs to be raised at the seat end so that the curve or the tail matches the curve of the tank. But it has been done well and the colours are great.

Another great build is not so much cafe racer but a cross between a flat tracker and a racer. I think this was built by Benji Cafe racers.

I really like this too, its got a real urban look to it. I don't think this look will work on a little 250. I think this look needs a bit of power behind the image, A bit of clout to to back up the style.

And lastly this beauty.


I think this is the perfect looking cafe racer, i love the curve of the tank and the central filler cap. Its short body and low speedo. It looks compact and light. However I don't think I've the skill to build a bike this nice (just yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment